You’ll work as part of a team of fulltime Synergy Consulting Group staff, and freelancers, under the leadership of a Partner
You will help clients in the telecom and financial services and digital economy sectors to design, build, and operationally manage various functions in their organizations, conduct due diligence and valuation support (building excel models, preparing powerpoint-based analysis, research, and story lining) to the project manager.
- Must: MBA graduate
- Must: 4-5 years of work experience
- Must: 3 years of work experience within a reputable management consulting firm (eg, Mckinsey, BCG, Delta Partners, Strategy&, Bain & Co, AT Kearney, Roland Berger Germany or Asia or Dubai, etc), with projects serving either telecom, finance, IT, or digital economy firms
- Preference given to candidates with work experiences within tier 1 management consulting brands
- Preference given to candidates with additional work experience in venture capital, incubators, accelerators, and startups, and telecom operators
- Demonstrated aptitude for financial modeling, supporting senior consulting team members in research and analysis and storylining. Ideally some project experience in valuations, due diligence, particularly in the digital startup arena
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbally, in English
- Ability to work effectively with people at all levels in an organization
- Strong people skills and ability to engage all levels of the organization (especially front-line)
- Willingness to roll up your sleeves and work at all levels of a client organization
- Strong analytical skills, with the ability to translate analysis into recommendations
- Who You’ll Work With
- You’ll be working on client site 4-5 days per week. Projects focus on telecom operators, financial services, and other industries. You will be part of a project team of 2-3, reporting to a senior project manager or principal.